Thursday, July 26, 2007

561: the Queen accused!

Elliott here


Father continues to fuss and grump at all the servants and family who come to visit. Sister Oriana has been a sweetheart though and soothes things over. Without her bounteous charms and warm heart I should be all alone and bereft of family. But really, I can understand why he goes on like he does. I have seen few men of action that can stand to be laid up or confined for any length of time.

Shortly after Pentecost Reynaud and Ragnar came tearing through with dreadful news: my lady the good queen Guenevere stood accused of trying to poison Sir Mordred! And, since her champion Sir Lancelot was gone no one knew where, was due to be burnt at the stake by May. I wasn't there, I don't know what transpired, but I cannot image the king letting this happen! Or any good knight.

We are all of us praying for Sir Lancelot's speedy return.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?